This summer was Rubix Summer


This summer I was single focused on solving Rubix cubes, it kindled my passion, people around would even say I was obsessed, went to the extent that my fingers would solve and my mind would be on auto mode, I did not even have to consciously think to solve, solving became a sub-conscious activity. I slept, ate and breathed with my cubes. By now you can imagine that I had a collection of over a dozen 2x2, 3x3, pyraminix and mirror cubes. I learnt them on my own watching you-tube videos, it was a self motivated activity and hence I loved it!

A link to my video of solving all 3 together in 2 mins. Also participated in a world record event, learnt to unscramble to design and solve in record time. Awaiting my certificate.

https://www.facebook.com/705972800/videos/10159224419337801/

Will share some tips on buying the perfect cube in India.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Label Business

Lesson notes-taking tools